Editing Horror Story

 In the morning today, I went to watch our commercial to make sure it was perfect once again. When I finished it, something had seemed off. I decided to watch it one more time and I saw what was off. None of the scenes were sped up! It caused the music and video to not be in sync. I wasn’t sure what went wrong. I tried to remember what happened between yesterday and today. My mind went blank. Yesterday it was fine and today it wasn’t the same. I watched the video again, then again. Only to find no answer. I realized that the video messed up when I went to save it to my phone. I messaged my friends to resend the video and I will try to re-save it. When they finally sent it, the video was perfect. It wasn’t until I saved it to my phone that the scenes wouldn’t speed up. I emailed it to my computer, where it still did not play. I tried to think of another way, but still, my mind was blank. I thought of having my friends email it to me but then I came to the final conclusion. It was not until I sent the video straight from messages to my computer that the video played fine. I felt very lucky!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Project

A Much Needed Break