Group Blog

For this assignment, I have chosen to work with the perfect partner. His name is Michael Smith and he has been a friend since 7th grade. He also sits next to me during media studies, I chose to work with Michael not only because our friendship but I know that he has a good work ethic and wants to finish tasks in a timely manner, just like me. He already has an idea for the commercial we will be shooting. I do not like his concept because of its bland and unengaging sequence. As well as ithe difficultly of the scenery he is proposing and other items that will be difficult to shoot at school. With that being said, I have only come up with two ideas as of right now, that I will pitch to him on my next media studies block day. My first idea is a commercial that is trying to sell perfume. The travel size, cheap perfume bottles are typical for teenagers and young adults. The Ad will have very little dialogue and soft music as do most perfume/fragrance commercials do. Showing the accessibility and simple way of carrying it around on the go. The 30-second ad would have a lot of movement and zooms. For my second idea, I would like to advertise gum. In a small packet, with about 6 in total accessible where ever you are. I would give it a deeper meaning like most gun commercials do. Where the gum is actually helping with togetherness and bonding. Which is something everyone needs with times like today. This commercial would have a lot of dialogue with a simple and heartwarming ending. The ending will fade away the dialogue and be filled with be classical or soft music. The title of the gum brand will be put in the middle of the screen and the advertisement will be finished. Either way I know that our project will have a lot of effort and thought put into it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Project

A Much Needed Break