Editing Begins!

Our group finally finished up our filming and production. We are now ready to start the editing process. We have improved at taking footage. We didn’t have to reshoot or retake any shots in our music video. We were all proud of this accomplishment. Both the formatting and actual shot complimented each other. It also fit perfectly in the video and music. Although some scenes had to be sped up slightly. Two scenes needed these adjustments so it was not a major challenge. Only one of my partners has iMovie so he was nominated to pull all the scenes together with the correct tempo. He was happy with the content. With no more creative ideas during the editing, he shared the final version with me and our other partner. We both were happy with the results. My partner watch it only once and decided it was fine. While I watched it several times to make sure there were no mistakes, gaps, or musical errors. To my surprise, there were none to be found. I told both of them the music video was fine. They both agreed with me. I saved the video to my phone. Re-watched it one more time and that's a wrap!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Project

A Much Needed Break