Surprising Script

Scene 1:

-*Mia and Lucia meet at the Park*
-Lucia: Hey girl, how are you!?
-Mia: I'm good! I can't believe we haven't hung out in so long!
-Lucia: I'm so excited! Let's stretch at the benches before we work out, so we don't cramp up later.
-Mia: Sounds like a plan.

Scene 2:
-*Mia and Lucia are walking toward the benches*
-They show each other stuff on their phone.
-Diegetic sound: Their footsteps and background chatter/noise from strangers.
-Lighting: Bright and sunny.

Scene 3:
-*Lucia and Mia stretching at the benches*
Lucia: I'm glad you were able to come on such short notice, I didn't think you'd make it.
Mia: I couldn't leave you hanging and I wanted to catch up with you!
Lucia: How's the new school? I was worried it would be a weird adjustment for you.
Mia: Yeah, it kind of was and I feel more stressed these days because of it. I wanted to blow off some steam and what better way than exercises to sweat all the bad vibes out?
Lucia: Haha yeah I get that! Let's start before too many people come and we can't walk and jog

Scene 4:
-*Mia and Lucia begin jogging toward the path in the park*
-Non-diegetic sound: Upbeat music.
-Lighting bright and sunny.

Scene 5:
-*Willow (stalker) appears at the park in the background*
-Willow walks around and observes Mia and Lucia from afar.
-Diegetic sound: Footsteps
-Non-diegetic sound: Ominous music
Lighting: Sunshine with a slight shade

Scene 6:
-*Lucia and Mia start walking toward the swing sets*
-Mia: Let's relax for a bit before we go to your house.
-Lucia: Sounds good.
Diegetic sound: Swing set creaking and mulch crunching from their shoes.
Lighting: Sunshine with a slight shade

Scene 7:
-*Camera switches to Willow eavesdropping in the background to figure out what they're talking about*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Project

A Much Needed Break